Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #21

I had no idea that you could do so much with Google. Very impressive. I spent time with the calendar. That is fantastic. You can use it to keep your home life and school life totally organized. I check my email a couple of times each day so it would be easy to use an online calendar. And I always forget when I have scheduled things for. I think I will begin to utilize this.

And of course as a geography teacher I have used Google earth before. I love all the things you can do on it. There are so many things you can do on it. Through Google Earth you can visit sites and buildings in there exact location. Students can see historical maps that show what an area was like. Students can see things that have past and things that are going on now. You have the ability to see the South African Soccer Stadiums. There are many uses for Google Earth in the classroom.

1 comment: