Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing #15

Delicious. Sounds like it should be an activity about food. Really, this may be one of the most helpful things we have done so far. I can not tell you how many times I have found a website that has great information on it and then forget where I wrote it done or what it was bookmarked as. This will be very helpful in keeping me organized. I love to pull stuff off the internet for lessons. Especially when I can find video or pictures that enhance a lesson I am teaching.

Tagging was easier than I thought it would be. My only problem was trying to be specific enough so that I would remember what I had tagged it as. I love that you can include a description of the site to trigger your memory of what it contains. Oftentimes, you will use a site but not have to go back to it for a year, until you are ready to teach that lesson again. I feel like this will be a tool that I am able to use both professionally and personally.

http://delicious/elizabeth_frith

No comments:

Post a Comment