Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summary

This was a great class. At first I thought it was going to be overwhelming. After I settled in, I realized how fun it was going to be. I learned so many new things and gained a lot of self confidence in using technology in the classroom. My favorite thing was Google Docs. I had used it before, but through this experience, I realized many more uses for it. I am looking forward to doing some collaborative lesson planning using Google Docs. I also really liked the "creative" applications we learned, like the letter pictures on Flickr and the Mosaic maker.

I plan to continue to explore ways that Web 2.0 can be used in the classroom. It will also be helpful for my children on their school projects. I intend to continue to use the Classroom 2.0 Ning site. That has great information on it. And so many resources.

As for the format of the class, I think it was great. I liked the online aspect because it allowed me to complete the tasks when I had time, but still had deadlines that I had to follow. i could work at my own pace. The facilitators were very easy to get in touch with if you needed help. I will take a class like this again. I really enjoyed it.

Thank you for comments and encouragement on this class. I hope that there will be further offerings like this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment