Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing #17

Podcasts.I have not used them in my class. I am not sure if I will begin to use them or not. There is much good information available by podcast. You can find stuff that will help in your classroom as well as stuff that is just interesting to you. I watched/listened to a few podcasts on Stuff You Missed in History Class. I loved it. Two women set you straight on some of the more obscure items in history that you may not be aware of. Right up my alley. I also watched a few podcasts about craft brews. Very intersting. I used itunes to search for podcasts. I like the way that it categorizes the podcast, making searching for what you are looking for easy. Again I am not sure that I will use podcasts in my class. I will have to continue to search to see if I can find things that will enhance my lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment