Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing #7

Okay, I love posting comments. I have been a "lurker" for a long time, but have never posted comments on any of the things I have read. I guess I thought it was going to be difficult or involve a lot of passwords, etc. It is great to be able to add to the conversation of a blog. I am able to express my opinions, agree or disagree or even add a new viewpoint.

Posting comments is important to both the writer and the readers of the blog. As I stated earlier, it contributes to the conversation of the blog. Blogs tend to be more informal than news articles and the writer is looking for input from the readers.

Now that I understand the ins and outs of commenting on a blog, bloggers beware. I love to express my opinions!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you like to comment on blogs; I don't think others like it as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. My technology skills are remiss in the area of commenting. I have a blog outside this class that I put my masters reflections in but that's only because it is required by the class. When we signed up for the blog, no reasons were given for blogging except as a place to deposit our work. Now, I'm finally learning more of the ins and outs of why blogging is so popular. Even commenting will get easier as I get less self-conscious. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete